Both Natasha and I wanted to communicate some information to you all in light of the current ongoing situation around the UK. We hope to re-open in April 2021 and we will communicate the exact date shortly.
South Combe Waters by its location and we are sure those of you have stayed with us will agree, is the very definition of isolation. However, we are a ‘gathering’ place of people from all over the country.
With this in mind for when we re-open, we would like to make people aware of the following guidelines we will ask each and every guest to adhere to:
- Guests must adhere to a 2m distance between one another
- No sharing of fishing equipment unless within the same family unit
- No guest may visit another guest in their lodge
- Show sensible distancing if passing around the property
As you can imagine the current situation does put us in a position of liability. We of course can not be responsible for our guests actions outside of South Combe Waters when visiting shops (before, during, after your stay) but would hope that each and every guest will take the advice given by all authorities of taking care when out in public seriously. Naturally if you feel unwell before your visit to us do not travel, if you feel unwell during your visit alert us immediately and remain in your lodge.
If you are unsure of the details please click and read through the following information https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus.
Natasha and I have always taken the cleanliness and hygiene of the lodges very seriously and hope and as is evident in our guests feedback these past years, drive high standards. We will continue to do so and would like to put in the following guidelines for guests to follow and in order to add a level of protection for ourselves:
- Bed linen to be stripped by guests and left in a pillow case by the bed.
- Please take all black rubbish sacks to the large waste bins in the car park.
- Check-in time will remain at 3pm. Unless otherwise notified please try and not arrive any earlier.
We would like to reassure our guests that we always wear gloves when we clean the lodges, make sure all publicly handled items (door handles, toilet flushes, tv controls etc) are cleaned in between every guest.
If you are unsure of any of these points above please do get in touch with us before your stay.
Christian & Natasha